OziExplorer is interactive, it allows you to work, on your computer screen, with digital maps that you have purchased or scanned yourself. By using these maps OziExplorer allows you to plan your trip by creating waypoints, routes and tracks on screen and upload these to your GPS. [center]With OziExplorer running and your laptop connected to your GPS, your GPS position is plotted on the map providing real time tracking ability (moving map). When you leave a map OziExplorer automatically changes to the next map.
* Use maps or charts which you scan yourself.
* Use maps in various formats which can be purchased in digital form (BSB, USGS DRG, ECW, SID, TIF, PNG, + more).
* Direct support for most Garmin, Magellan, Lowrance/Eagle, Brunton/Silva and MLR GPS receivers for Uploading and Downloading Waypoints, Routes and Tracks.
* Create Waypoints, Routes and Tracks on the map and upload these to your GPS (for supported GPS receivers).
* Download Waypoints, Routes and Tracks from your GPS and display them on a map (for supported GPS receivers).
* Specify permanent Map features on a map and attach a picture (or any other type of file) to each feature. Place symbols and comments on the Map.
* Over 100 map Datums supported.
* Support for many Map projections and Grid systems.
* Print Maps and Waypoint Lists.
* Show your GPS position in real time on the map (moving map).
* In moving map mode OziExplorer will navigate you along your chosen route giving instructions when each waypoint is reached. Various parameters such as Speed, Course, Next Waypoint, Distance, CTS, XTE, ETE and ETA are displayed.
* In moving map operation automatically changes to the next map.
* + much, much more.
* OziExplorer cannot upload maps to any GPS Receiver.
[b]Hotfile.com For USA, EU, Japan, Sing, Au, Ru, UAE, SA.
Use Jdownloader to Download no need wait at 120 site ^^.And like my post please comment.
use "Rar Repair Tools" For Repair The CRC Check Error, just chose file part01 from Archive and start