Prosoft Data Rescue 3.1 | 54.97 MB
Data Rescue PC3 is the best solution for recovering files from a crashed or virus-corrupted hard drive. Other utilities can cause more damage to your hard drive and files by trying "fix" the problem, instead of focusing on recovering your files. Do not use a repair utility until you've safely recovered your important files and stored them in a safe location. Data Rescue PC3 should be your first option to recover your important data, before you try any risky "repair" utility. Simply put, Data Rescue PC3 is the best data recovery solution.
If you need to recover an external drive or a secondary drive, you can just load Data Rescue PC3 onto your computer and start up the application — Data Rescue PC3 will then scan your drive for your files, allowing you to copy them over to a second drive (not included). This is the only safe way to do recovery, since you will not be recovering files to the drive you're scanning.
Using Included Emergency Boot CD:
If your main computer hard drive has crashed, has a virus or you need to recover deleted files, you can use the included emergency boot CD. This CD will boot up your computer and then allow you to scan your internal boot drive. Once the scan is done, you can chose which files you want to copy over to your secondary drive (not included) — Using Data Rescue PC3 in this manner allows you to scan your drive without loading the software onto that drive- That's important since the simple act of loading an application a)may not be possible due to a drive crash or virus and b)would potentially write-over the deleted files you're trying to recover — To use the Emergency Boot CD, simply insert the CD and reboot your computer. Data Rescue PC3 will automatically access your drive and then guide you through the file recovery process with simple step-by-step directions. You then simply select the files you wish to recover and Data Rescue PC3 will copy those files over to your external USB or FireWire hard drive, secondary internal hard drive, or a network drive (not included). Because Data Rescue PC3 comes on a bootable CD, it works in more cases than traditional Windows-based recovery tools which require your computer to be running Windows in order to install and run the application.
Why do I need Data Rescue PC3?
* If your hard drive won't mount.
* If your hard drive is corrupt due to viruses, errors or operating system failure and you can't access files from it.
* If you need to recover deleted files.
Do-it Yourself Data Recovery Software
* Award-winning technology, works when other software fails.
* Recovers all types of files from your hard drive.
* Works if the drive fails to mount or only partially operates.
* Recovers deleted, lost and damaged files.
* Recovers digital pictures from your camera media even after it has been erased or reformatted.
* Recovers your whole drive or just the files you need.
* Recovers pictures, movies and music from PC drives and any type of digital camera media.
Fast and Easy Results
* Bootable emergency CD - No need to install.
* No need to disassemble your computer.
* Data Rescue PC3 guides you through the recovery process, then saves the files to a second hard drive (not included).
* FREE technical support via phone and email.
Home Page - http://www.prosofteng.com/products/data_rescue_pc.php