Size : 93 mb
Here's the latest 2013 Retail update for Intuit TurboTax Home & Business Editions for Mac!
TurboTax Home & Business walks you through your personal and your business income to help you keep every hard-earned dollar you deserve. Weâ€™ll tell you which expenses you can deduct for your advertising, travel, office supplies and more, so you get every business tax deduction youâ€™re entitled to. Weâ€™ll help you deduct expenses if you have a qualifying home office.
Find every tax deduction and credit you qualify for
- We'll get to know you by asking simple questions about your income, family and changes in your tax situation. Then, based on your answers, TurboTax will search for more than 350 tax deductions and credits to get you the biggest tax refund - guaranteed.
Get the maximum tax deduction for your donations
- ItsDeductible (included) helps you accurately value items you donate to charity - no more guessing. Plus, it tracks other donations such as cash, mileage and stocks, to help you get every tax deduction you're entitled to for your charitable donations.
Big life changes We can help
- Changed jobs Got married Bought a home Had a baby We'll guide you through common life changes, explain how they impact your taxes, and find any new tax deductions and credits you're eligible for.
Track your audit risk
- Our Audit Risk Meter checks your tax return for common audit triggers and shows whether your risk is high or low. Then, we provide tips to help you reduce your chance of a tax audit.
See if you qualify for education tax credits (1098-E, 1098-T)
- If you or your children attended college, trade school or even took classes for work, we'll help you find refund-boosting education tax credits and deductions for tuition, books, and student loan interest.
Extra guidance for homeowners
- Your biggest purchase can also mean big deductions for things like: mortgage interest, property taxes, refinancing fees, points, and improvements to your home's energy efficiency.
- Intel, 64-bit processor.
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.